Monday, September 20, 2010

2010.09.20 - Back From Vacation

For those of you who don't know, I was able to go on a much needed and extremely fun vacation with my wife's family. Lots of sun, fun on the lake, and an overdose of side-splitting laughter made the week one that I doubt any of us will soon forget.

Before I get back in the saddle here in Nashville, I wanted to share a video that I put together and some of my favorite pictures from vacation that'll give you a good glimpse into the week we spent in Smith Mountain Lake, VA.


















-joe

2 comments:

  1. joe - unfreaking believable. the video is insane! you have inspired me so much by this post! i love the whip cream(?) footage as well as how you ended the video. can't say i've ever seen a kiddo play with a menu in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures from Smith Mountain Lake are absolutely stunning. The water looks so clean and the backgrounds are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete