Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Inspiration - 2010.10.19 - Dan Busta's Celebrity Portraits

Ever since I saw them on Photography Served, I have had a tab open on my web browser and been lost in the celebrity portraits of Dan Busta.

He says,
"Over the past few years I have been photographing assignments for the Hollywood Reporter here in Los Angeles. Lately the assignments have been celebrity, and directors. Below are some of the portraits I have been able to make. Sometimes I have only a few minuets and other times I have more time to create. I pride myself with being able to get distinct portraits no matter how much time I am given with my subject."



From Left to right, Ty Burrell, Ted Danson, Aziz Ansari, Neil Patrick Harris, Ed Helms, and Jim Parsons.

Jon Hamm and Jeremy Piven | 2010 and 2009


Aziz Ansari | 2010


Bryan Cranston | 2010


Matthew Fox and Quentin Tarantino | 2010



"Lost" Co-Creator Damon Lindelof | 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment