Monday, August 22, 2011

2011.08.22 - Nothing Stranger Than Truth




“You don’t have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing stranger than truth” -Annie Leibovitz


I’m very excited to announce a new series/project that I’ve been spending quite some time working on:

Nothing Stranger Than Truth is an investigation, a documentation, and a witnessing of some exceptional people doing some exceptional work.

By both photographing the person in their environment and and asking 7 questions, I hope to gain a glimpse at who they are and what they do.

I will be continuously posting these portraits and interviews as I do them, so make sure to follow the blog so you don’t miss them!

First up in the series is the very talented songwriter Seth Jones. Click here to check out the photographs and see what he has to share about music, creativity, and what drives him.

No comments:

Post a Comment